DIY Body & Clothes Puzzles
Posted on September 1, 2020
in DIY, Learning, Parenting, Printables, Toys
Lately, we’ve been getting a lot of mileage out of puzzles. So, I really wanted to make something like this for a while. My son also really enjoys playing Simon Says, so I thought this would be a fun way to make the body parts more familiar.
How to Make Your Puzzle
- Cutting board (to protect your surface)
- Print the activity sheet. No color printer? No problem. Use the black and white version and add your own colors!
- Apply glue to the back of your paper.
- Attach the cardboard to the back of the paper. Rub to remove and bubbles or bumps.
- Use sharp scissors or an Exacto knife to cut out the border and the puzzle lines. (Puzzle lines are a very light gray.) If you aren’t a fan of crazy cutting, just cut straight across.
- Enjoy! I like storing ours in a little zip bag.
If you don’t feel like going through the whole glue song and dance, print this out on card stock instead! Or, if you don’t want to do any cutting, just use this as a coloring page. Either way, I hope you and your little one have fun with this activity!
Did you make these puzzles? Please share your photos and tag me @tigerboomcreative on Instagram or Facebook.